Friday, April 3, 2009

Andrea and Kara - April 3, 2009




One of the nicest things about being a wedding photographer is sharing such an important day in the lives of our clients. I often hate to think that I will never see the couple once the wedding is over. Today I got to see one of our nicest clients, Andrea Dinker, who came by to do some album design and brought along her almost-one-year-old daughter. I offer free baby portraits to all my clients and I still have not officially done this for Andrea and Rob. I did, however, take the opportunity to use Andrea and Tara and models today as we live in Kenwood in Bethesda. Our neighborhood is almost as famous for its cherry trees as the Tidal Basin. In between rain showers I took a few shots in the trees in our front yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment