Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Fritzlens - 5-30-09

Yesterday I spent the afternoon with the Fritzlens at Bethesda Country Club taking family portraits. I photographed Laura and Kevin's wedding in April of 2005 and now they have two beautiful children, Julia and Garrett. It was out first sunny day after many days of rain so we really lucked out with the weather. Toward the end of the shoot,when the kids were getting a bit tired of posing for me, Kevin's parents arrived which quickly put smiles back on the kids faces and made for some wonderful end of the day shots. As I have said before, it is so nice to keep up with wedding clients as their familes grow and I get to take pictures with their children.
Wonderful to see everyone yesterday, I hope we get together again soon.










No comments:

Post a Comment