Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ezra's Visit - June 26, 2010

I feel like I have not been blogging much about work these days. Most of my jobs this summer have been corporate ones, and they don't seem as interesting to blog about as weddings. Jenny Lehman and I shot a lovely small wedding a couple of weeks ago that I would have loved to blog about but the bride requested that we not do so due to her job.

So.... I blog about our life. This consists mainly of hanging with my good friend and fellow photographer, Randy, and his lovely wife, Susan and daughter, Lily. Last weekend we got a visit from my dear friend Ezra who has moved to the west coast after many years in New York City. We don't get to see him as much as we like, so I was thrilled that he made time for a visit when he was on the east coast last week for business.

As always, we did a little cooking, a little drinking, but mostly sat around and caught up.

















No comments:

Post a Comment