Friday, January 7, 2011

Pureskin Spa - Bethesda, Maryland, January 6, 2011

I met Amy Boyce of Purseskin Spa on New Year's Eve at a mutual friend's dinner party. She performs various non-surgical purification and rejuvenation services and is in the midst of re-doing her web site. As I had my camera with me that evening we got to talking about having me take some new web site photos. Yesterday I went to her office and took all kinds of pictures of the spa, its equipment and the various products that they use.

Pureskin is next to the Yoga Fusion studio where I spend many hours each week. I had seen their door many times but had never been in. The space is beautiful. All creamy whites and beiges, you feel its calming effects the minute you enter. I cannot believe all the machines that Amy has. She has promised me some treatments and I very much look forward to taking her up on that offer. I will make sure to report back after I get tightened, softened and polished to perfection!














No comments:

Post a Comment