Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Weekend Dinner - May 30, 2011

Wedding season starts late for me this year. Next weekend will begin the first of many and I am basically gone for the summer. My Friday nights turn into quiet nights spent re-charging batteries and checking equipment. My Sundays are spent editing all the work that I shot the day before. So - how fortunate that I got to spend my last free weekend with our friends Angela and Rob and her fabulous brother and his wife. We dined on the porch and played with our tiny dog, Sammy. Then I gathered the gang including my son, their son and another friend spending the night and marched everyone up to my studio for a few pics.

I am very much looking forward to the busy season ahead, but what a great evening before all that works starts.















1 comment:

  1. What a fun night! You have to feel kind of bad for Thomas the Train . . . So lucky to have it all documented in photos - although it is a night we will never forget. Love you guys. Rob, Angela, Tim and Ang

    ReplyDelete