Saturday, December 31, 2011

Winter Beach Portraits - December 28, 2011

This past week I went down to Bethany Beach for a night with my son Jake to visit our friends the Kerrs.  Joni and her three boys were down at their oceanfront beach house and we wanted to try a grab a few quick sunset shots.  Luckily the weather cooperated.  It was freezing and windy, but the sky was gorgeous.

After our very quick shoot the boys had a blast playing on the beach while Joni and I caught up over a martini.   I am a DC native and I had never been into the town of Bethany even once.  Joni took us to dinner at a charming Italian restaurant in Fenwick Island (another first for me).

Thanks for a great quick trip.   So nice to get away during the holidays, if even just for a night!









No comments:

Post a Comment