Monday, February 6, 2012

Leah's Bat Mitzvah

This past Saturday Randy Wood and I photographed a very, very lovely bat mitzvah at Temple Emmanuel in Kensington, MD.    I met Leah's mother, Dawn,  at my interior designer friend, Deborah Scheck's, house at a brunch last fall.  We started talking and she told me she was looking for a photographer for her daughter's bat mitzvah.  I am so glad that she followed through with me as it was such a pleasure to work with her.  The event was Mexican themed to honor Leah's heritage, complete with a mariachi band, margarita machine and Mexican cuisine.  Leah is a doll and her family is just as lovely.  Randy and I were in tears during the service when Leah's parents told the story of how she came to be part of their family. 

DJ Mona Goldstein and the mariachis kept the kids on their feet for the whole afternoon.  Best wishes to everyone - what a lovely event you hosted for a wonderful daughter.




















































No comments:

Post a Comment