Sunday, April 15, 2012

Gabe's 90th Birthday Party - April 14, 2012

My friend Joni's dad, Gabe, turned 90 this past week.  Joni and all her family (and there are lots of them!) threw him a surprise birthday party last night.  They created quite an elaborate story to get him back to the house after everyone had assembled.  From the look on his face when he walked in, I do believe they succeeded in surprising him.

It was a great party.  There were Gabe's friends and then a host of nieces and nephews and aunts and uncles and cousins.  I could not keep track of everyone, but they were all lovely and very festive.   You know its a good party when I have to put my camera down for a few minutes so I can do a wine run with Joni early in the evening!

Happy Birthday to Gabe!  And many more!





















No comments:

Post a Comment