Monday, November 5, 2012

Family Portraits at Fort CF Smith Park in Arlington, VA - November 4, 2012

My last portrait shoot of the weekend was at CF Smith Park In Arlington.  I have done weddings at this site at the McHendry House, but I had never really wandered the grounds.  It was beautiful and filled with lot of photographers taking photos in the late afternoon light.  This is a family who I have photographed for the last  few years.  They are a great crew and so stunning!  I look forward to seeing them each fall for our holiday portrait shoot.  Now that I know mom is a yoga teacher I know that I will see her again soon as I am taking one of her vinyassa classes in a couple of weeks.   So important to stay strong and limber in order to carry all my camera gear.























No comments:

Post a Comment