Saturday, February 9, 2013

Suzi's Baby Shower at Restaurant Nora - February 9, 2013

My good friend and fellow event industry gal, Suzi Molak, had the most wonderful baby shower today at Restaurant Nora.  Thrown by a few close friends of Suzi's in the lovely back room of one of my favorite restaurants - this was a perfect afternoon.   This was such a nice group of folks.  Thanks to the hosts and thanks to Suzi for bringing us all together.  Can't wait to meet your baby girl this spring.










































2 comments:

  1. Awesome pics from Suzi's babyshower....I totally wish I could caption some of them:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Suzi's Baby Shower at Restaurant Nora is just too precious! The table setup is mind blowing. I can’t wait for my sister’s baby shower that I am planning to host at one of the event halls for rent with the sunshine theme. A lot of inspirations from Suzi's party can be utilized quite easily.

    ReplyDelete