Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Suzann's Beautiful Flowers

I had a few friends over for dinner last night including one of my favorite florists, Suzann Stotlemyer.   Suzann offered to bring some flower arrangements for me and I gladly accepted.  She gave us the most beautiful arrangement for the island in the kitchen that has real blackberries in it.  I am going to do everything that I can to keep this arrangement healthy as I want those berries to all ripen!

The arrangements for the dining room were nautical in theme.  Sea moss, shells, so simple, whimsical and lovely, just like Suzann.

Outside she did succulents.   A first for me and now, another look that I love.

I feel like I need to have everyone back over so that all this beauty does not go unnoticed.












No comments:

Post a Comment