Monday, October 12, 2009

Mandy and Sam - October 11, 2009

Mandy and Sam were married yesterday at Washington Hebrew Synagogue in Washington, D.C. The weather was perfect as was just about everything else about the day. Mandy is a busy physician, very involved in health care reform, who hardly had time to get married this week after a meeting at the White House on Monday and on air interviews with all the networks. Mandy and Sam took off for a week in Italy today. A well deserved vacation for this busy couple. I look forward to catching up with them when they return.

I was lucky to have both members of my team, Kait Whitehead and Randy Wood, with me for the day. As always, I could not have done it without them. I also got to work with some of my favorite vendors, which always makes the day so much fun.

make up: www.gustavocosmetics.com - Gustavo Mottola
catering: Joel Wolke: www.occasionscaterers.com
flowers: Suzann Stotlemyer: www.suzannstotlemyer.com






Sam seeing Mandy for the first time.















No comments:

Post a Comment