Monday, November 16, 2009

Cindy and David-November 15, 2009

Yesterday afternoon I photographed an engagement session for Cindy and David. Cindy was one of my son's forth grade teachers last year.

We were driving from my house down to the Potomac for some pictures when we drove by Glen Echo Park, which is at the end of my street. I have driven by this site hundreds of times, but had not been in the park since it was a working amusement park and I went with my family. I guess that really dates me.

I cannot believe what I have been missing! So many places to get interesting and creative shots. Great thinking Cindy - I now have a new site for portraits.

Best of luck to Cindy and David. They are having an out of state beach wedding this summer so I will not be taking the wedding photos. I am so glad I got the opportunity to work with them yesterday.
















No comments:

Post a Comment