Monday, October 11, 2010

Brittany and Edward - October 9, 2010

This past weekend I photographed the wedding of Brittany and Edward at the Sheraton Premier in Tysons Corner. The job came to me via Carole Sala who I have known for years through her tenure at many hotels in the DC. area. So lovely to work with her again, its been way too long.

This lucky couple got about as beautiful a fall day as one could ever hope for. They were able to hold the ceremony and cocktails out by the pool. Afterward everyone moved inside for dinner and dancing. This was a young a very lively crowd and they absolutely rocked the dance floor all night.

Many thanks to my dear friend and second shooter, Randy Wood, who came to shoot with me. All our best to Brittany and Edward.

The beautiful cake was from Fancy Cakes by Leslie.














































1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL pictures!! So happy for you Brittany!!! Love ya Cousin.

    ReplyDelete