Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Martha and Chris - October 16, 2010

This past weekend I photographed the backyard wedding of Martha and Chris. I had photographed Martha's older sister's wedding in the exact same location two and a half years ago. I love working with families for different siblings. Everything feels so familiar and I get to see people again who have been great to work with in the past. This is one very fun family. They used the same great band that they had for the last wedding and the party absolutely rocked!

This was also the last official wedding for my great friends Tracey Dougherty and Amy Barone, the wedding planners. I know they are moving on to take care of young families, but I sure will miss having them around. We have worked together so many times over the years and have had the best of times.

Many thanks to Randy Wood for second shooting with me. All our love to Martha and Chris - you guys are so much fun and I am sure that your life together will be filled with great times and lots of loving family.

Thanks also to these great vendors:

Florist - Alison de Wit

Tent - Capital Party Rentals

Band - Two Dudes from Sam Hill Entertainment

Makeup - Gustavo Mottola

Catering - The River Market Inn, White Stone, Virginia














I must say that having a bright red barn in your backyard is like cat nip to photographers. There is nothing better for portraits and how often do we get the chance to shoot against one?






























































No comments:

Post a Comment