Sunday, November 13, 2011

Family Portraits in Davidsonville - November 13, 2011

In keeping with my theme of taking family portraits of former wedding clients, today I went to see Dabney and Kristopher and their adorable daughter, Catherine.  Dabney is a good friend of Nancy's, whose portraits I took yesterday.  They also got married in Gibson Island.  They live outside Annapolis in a beautiful hilly neighborhood filled with horse farms and rolling hills.  Their backyard was the perfect setting for our pictures.   Dabney is expecting a new baby in the winter and I cannot wait to come back and photograph the whole family after their new addition arrives.  Another great visit with wonderful former clients.  My two sittings this weekend have been the perfect way to wind down the season.



















No comments:

Post a Comment