Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Baby Asher - June 4, 2012

Earlier this week I took some photos of an adorable baby named Asher.  Asher's grandmother, Ann, has been cutting my hair for years.  By the way, if anyone needs a great hair stylist, colorist or wedding day hair person check out Ann at Salon A in Bethesda.   Ann's daughter, Alena, Asher's mom, lives in San Diego.  When Ann told me that she was coming for a visit in June, I insisted that I get to take his first formal portraits.  Ann's other daughter, Francesca, works at Salon A too, so that gave us the perfect opportunity to take family photos when they closed the shop for the day.  The lighting in the front of their space is beautiful so we made the hair salon into our own little studio.

Asher was a very good model, but he did fall asleep for the group shots.  When you are only nine weeks old you can sleep anytime you want so we went ahead with these portraits around a napping baby.  Fortunately he was awake for the rest of the shots so we got to see his beautiful blue eyes.

Congratulations to everyone on your beautiful son, nephew and grandson.  I hope he flies east often.















No comments:

Post a Comment