Sunday, October 14, 2012

Trip To Marshall, VA - October 14, 2012

This past weekend I went out to Marshall, Virginia, to take engagement photos of Monica and Aaron.  Monica is the daughter of my dear friends, Soley and Ray, and Randy and I will be photographing their wedding next October.  I did not travel light for this shoot.  In addition to bringing Randy to help with the portraits, we brought his wife, Susan, daughter, Lily, and my two pups, Sammy and Binky. 

Soley and Ray have a country home in Marshall and this was my first trip out to see it.  Truly a little slice of heaven.  Lily ran free, the pups ran free, and all of us had a wonderful time.  I cannot wait to return and bring Joe and Jake, who had to stay in DC this weekend.   We wined and dined and sat by the fire pit, and, as always with this gang, there was a bit of dancing.  This morning we hit a pumpkin patch for Lily before we drove home.

Thanks so much to the Bolands for being such great hosts and for making us all feel so welcome.   I will post the formal engagement session of the lovely couple very soon.  For now -- just some fun ones of the weekend.





































No comments:

Post a Comment