Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Portraits in Montrose Park - October 12, 2013

Every year for the last few years I have taken family portraits for a few local families.  We do 30 minute mini sessions and these lovely folks set up everything for me.  They pick the place and time and schedule themselves.  All I do is show up with a camera or two and take their photos.  This year we met at Montrose Park in Georgetown and for the first time since we have been doing these shoots, the weather was bad.  It was pouring when I arrived.  As I sat under an umbrella with my camera bags a nice lady who was out walking her dogs suggested I move to a covered gazebo near the tennis courts.  What a great suggestion.   The light was perfect and we were able to stay dry.  The rain stopped and started so we were also able to grab a few shots outside.

So nice to see everyone again.  I am already looking forward to next year.



















No comments:

Post a Comment