Sunday, October 6, 2013

Monica and Aaron - October 5, 2013

Yesterday's wedding was the first time that I had photographed the wedding of one of my friend's children.  Monica's parents, Soley and Ray, are old and dear friends.  Soley and I grew up together and I have know Monica since she was a baby.  This event brought together so many folks that I had not seen in years.  Thankfully, my trusty second shooter, Randy Wood, could cover for me at times so I could do some visiting.  Of course, Randy knows this crowd almost as well as I do, so he had some visiting to do himself.

Big congrats to Monica and Aaron who got the most beautiful weather they could have hoped for.   Enjoy your honeymoon in Greece and I look forward to lots of get togethers when you return.  xo

Vendors:

Guest and Bridal party Hotel Hotel - Hotel Monaco, Alexandria
Ceremony and Reception Site - Oxon Hill Manor
Wedding Planner - A Sweet Soiree Events
Transportation - Chariots for Hire and Camelot Classic Cars
Hair - Jewel Hair
Make Up - Heather Rea
Caterer - Main Event
Cake - Fancy Cakes by Leslie
Band - Mon Mustique - Elan Artists
DJ - Neal Becton
Flowers - Edge Floral
Lighting - John Farr Design
Furniture Rental - Something Vintage
Videographer - Jeremy Mitchell Cinema








































































1 comment:

  1. Fantastic photos! You can see all the love and laughter - Congratulations Monica and Aaron!

    ReplyDelete