Monday, May 12, 2014

Howard and Charlie - May 9, 2014 at the Fairmont

Howard and Charlie came to me via Bob Mikolitch, catering director of the Fairmont in DC.  I love working with Bob as much as I love the Fairmont.

Howard and Charlie were actually already married so this event was just the party to celebrate the marriage.  And celebrate they did.  The Collonade Room was turned into a lounge with decor and flowers from Edge Flowers.  The band, Free Spirit (one of my favorites), kept everyone dancing the whole night.

Many thanks to Randy Wood for helping me out with the photos.   Big congrats to Howard and Charlie.  Great party, great family and friends.  Here's to many more years of happiness.


















One of my favorite first dances ever!












No comments:

Post a Comment