Friday, June 6, 2014

Peyton - June 5, 2014

Peyton is the lovely daughter of my friend, Amy.  She is graduating high school next week and heading off to college in the fall.  Amy asked me to come out to her home to take some graduation portraits of Peyton.

I had never been to their home before and it is a beautiful location at the end of River Road with acres of land and all kinds of nooks and brightly painted walls inside.  I could have posed her forever as we had so many options both inside and out.

Not to mention that Peyton was such a great model and was up for anything.  Big congrats to Peyton as she starts the new phase of her life.  Many thanks to Amy for letting me document the end of her high school years.












Peyton trying on the graduation cap she will wear next week










1 comment: