Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Adams Family - November 20, 2010

I can honestly thank my puppy, Sammy, for introducing me to this lovely family. I was walking him through the neighborhood recently when Dave came outside and introduced himself to me as our dogs introduced themselves to each other. He told me that he and his wife and two children had just moved here from San Diego. It turns out that his son is in the grade and school as my son and we made plans to try to get the boys together. Last weekend the whole family came for dinner and we had the best time. While they were visiting, we made plans to have me come by back and take a family portrait. We did this yesterday on a perfect fall afternoon in their huge backyard that has a big stump for sitting, a log cabin and all kinds of different trees - the perfect outdoor portrait studio. It didn't hurt either that this family is so beautiful and so much fun to photograph.

Thanks so Sammy I feel like I have made some great new friends and I look forward to seeing lots of this family in the weeks and months to come.




























No comments:

Post a Comment