Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Kerr Family - November 28, 2010

Yesterday I drove to Bethany Beach to spend some time taking photos of the fabulous Kerr family. I met Joni several years ago when our kids were in the same school, and we have continued to run into each other over the years at various social and sport events. Lately we have been taking the same Thursday morning yoga class. We got to talking before class one day about family photos and Thanksgiving weekend turned out to be the perfect opportunity. Her family owns a wonderful home right on the beach - the perfect portrait location.

My son, Jake, and I spent yesterday hanging out with her lovely family. A great time was had by all and the really good red wine made a special appearance. I can't wait to do it again.

Joni is a special breed of athlete who runs 100 mile races along with every other sport known to man and is a very impressive yogi. All this and she is such good company and so much fun! I feel inspired by her energy.

Today we got up to take portraits on the beach. A glorious bright chilly day. Her boys were such good sports about the posing and posing and then doing some more posing for me. Her boys (and husband) are such a great group of guys. Thanks so much for having us down, we can't wait to see all of you again soon.
























No comments:

Post a Comment