Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Leonard Family Portraits - November 29, 2010

I met this beautiful family when I did their portrait last year at Montrose Park in D.C., with several other families. Last year they had two adorable twins, and this year there is a new baby girl. Yesterday we met at their home to take some early morning shots. The kids were great - the baby is so yummy and the twins got lots of time both in front and behind the camera. All children seem to love getting to take a few pictures with my big rig and it always makes them agreeable to a few more snaps on the other side of the lens - a great trick when trying to get that perfect family portrait. Many thanks to this family for asking me back for year two of portraits, I do hope we get to do the same next holiday season.
























No comments:

Post a Comment