Monday, June 13, 2011

Rachel and Josh - June 12, 2011

Rachel and Josh came to me via Rachel's older brother, Neal, who is a friend of my husband's and mine. He and his wife, Kate, had dinner here last year and he mentioned that his sister had just become engaged. The rest is history - Rachel and I spoke on the phone and she hired me before we even got a chance to meet. Many thanks to Neal for sharing my name with his sister as this job was one I really enjoyed. It was great to work again with my wonderful second shooter, Randy Wood, who doesn't come out as much as he used to now that he has baby girl at home.

The wedding was an afternoon ceremony and luncheon at Woodend Sanctuary, one of my favorite places to work in the D.C. area. Seana Hale from Design Cuisine was ever so helpful as the day-of coordinator and Leslie Grimes of Corcoran Caterers did a great job with the food. Chris Laich provided the music and Yellow Door Floral Design designed the beautiful flowers.














































No comments:

Post a Comment