Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Alexis - August 5, 2011

Last week had the pleasure of meeting Alexis, the baby daughter of one of my lovely couples, Amy and Jason. They had a beautiful wedding at the Willard Hotel in April of 2009, and now just over two years later, Alexis has arrived. I offer a complimentary baby portrait sitting to all of my wedding clients and I love it when they take me up on it. It is such a nice way to connect with people who I have gotten to know and like so much during the whole planning process. Thus, I was thrilled when Amy emailed me to let me know that she would be in D.C., visiting from her home in Atlanta, and was ready for Alexis' portrait.

Such a good baby she is. We shot for about an hour and a half which is a lot for a three month old. We event got in several costume changes without a fuss. Congratulations to Amy and Jason on their adorable new daughter. Please come visit me again when you are in town!

















No comments:

Post a Comment